Forms for Student Affairs

Some of the student’s affairs require parents or caretaker or guardian to notify and/or formally agree with the college:

  • signing fee payment plan agreement
  • requesting long leave of absence
  • withdrawing a student from AICS
  • direct debit request for fees and dues


These affairs require parents or guardian or caretaker to fill the relevant form, sign them and submit to the the college’s Administration office. Click on the link below to download relevant forms.


Download Student Long Leave Application form

Download Student Withdrawal form

Download Student Fee Payment Plan Agreement form

Download Request for Change of Details form

Download Direct Debit Request form